Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Congratulations to Starr & Thomas

Before I get into all kinds of trouble, no, I do not normally do weddings. Occassionally if my schedule allows, I will take on a small, intimate, outdoor wedding. Even then it is usually only one or two a year. I bow down to wedding photograhers. Weddings are soooo much work! I'll chase a two year old around for a couple of hours any day!!! :)

Anyway, I have taken a long time to finish these up, so I thought I would give Starr & Thomas a little peek while their photos are being printed and their album assembled. I hope you guys had a wonderful honeymoon! I'll be in touch soon!





And my favorite...I think:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, so lovely!

Diana Simpson said...

love that last one

Anonymous said...

I think the 2nd to the last is my fav, but it is so tiny! You did a great job!!

Jeni said...

oooh gorgeous! I love the last one!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. I love the last one especially.

Anonymous said...

Great shots, and an awesome location too!