Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Fun

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!! We almost put the kids to bed last night assuming that the fireworks had been cancelled due to the storm. We heard a couple of fireworks go off in the distance, so we jumped in the car with the kids and raced over to Solomons. I wish I had some photos to share of the show, but in our rush to get out the door I left my camera. :( Oh well! Maybe next year!

I still have a couple of clients still patiently waiting to see their photos that I took before I left for vacation. If you are waiting, I am here to let you know that I am almost caught up and they will be ready for you shortly! Here are a couple from a session I am currently working on posting. I had to share this gorgeous little princess...

holding Daddy's hand...awww...
and one of her brother and the crab he found on the beach.
He was definitely more interested in all the beach critters than he was in having his photo taken. :) Hey, who wouldn't be?!?!
I'm off to get a little more work in before naptime is over. I'll have tons of stuff to share in the coming days, including another mini session announcement. Don't miss it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet portraits, but that crab one is so cool! Love the cropping on it!

Anonymous said...

Looking at your beach images makes me want to visit Maryland. They are beautiful. Excellent job on this session. I love how you captured these magical moments that really show who the kids are. :)

Teri Mason Photography said...

How sweet! These are wonderful. Looks like you had a great time!

Stueller said...

How fun are these :)

Laura said...

These are beautiful! And what a brave boy to hold that crab!!!!

"Jen" said...

LOVE these- especially the crab! I thought the same as Laura, that is a brave boy!!