Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One last session in Maryland

So I get a call from one of my favorite clients looking for a family session at the beach. Of course I jump at the chance. Then she gives me the news. They have put their house up for sale and will be moving soon. :( So sad for me, but happy for them as they are obviously excited about the new adventure. So no pressure here or anything. They just want some special photos to remember their time here in Maryland. ;) Luckily for me they are some of the easiest people in the world to photograph. They are so great, so much fun and just completely gorgeous. My biggest problem with them is narrowing down the number of proofs I have to show them to a reasonable number.

Anyway, here is a little sneak peek for them. We waited what seemed like forever for the sunset this night. It was so pretty though. A little Southern Maryland sunset with the Solomon's bridge there in the background.

Their gorgeous little girl. I am convinced that this child can not take a bad picture.
Their little prince. Not sure if you can see the sand all over his face, but he was really "getting in to" this whole beach photo session thing. :)
And finally...I can't take credit for this idea. I've done variations during senior sessions and engagement sessions on the beach, but never thought to do it with a family. Can I just say that I LOVE IT!!
I'll have the rest of these up for you guys soon!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your editing on these. Very pretty! That last one is super sweet!! I am sure they are thrilled with these!!

Anonymous said...

Love that last one, so adorable!

Anonymous said...

The color on the portraits is gorgeous, beautiful capture of soft light!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Beautifully done- I love the idea and composition in the last one :)

Anonymous said...

These are great. The "love" one is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful shots! I'm totally digging the "LOVE" shot!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning images!!

Texasgirly said...

Love the feet shot. So cute