Sunday, April 6, 2008

From Home To Heroes

I haven't been contacted to do one of these sessions for a couple of months now, so I thought I'd mention it here in hopes of stirring up interest again. I offer one complimentary session a month to military families with a parent who is currently serving over seas or about to be deployed. It is a very nice way to get some extra special family photos done before mom or dad is sent off to serve our country, or to get some adorable photos of the children to send to mom or dad who is away. I also compile a small album of my favorite shots and send it off to our hero with my thanks for their service. If you would like to be considered for one of these sessions or know a wonderful family that deserves one, please send me an email with "From Home To Heroes" in the subject line to alicia@baybreezephoto.com with a brief note. I'll be in touch if your family is selected. Regardless, I am so grateful to our military families!

No comments: