Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mother's Day/Spring Mini Sessions

I am celebrating being able to get outdoors for sessions again with an extra special offer. Plus, I thought I’d help out all my Dad clients with their Mother’s Day shopping. What mom wouldn’t want beautiful portraits of her kids? Remember Mother’s Day is May11th! It’s just around the corner…

Announcing our Mother’s Day/Spring Mini Sessions

A large portion of the proceeds from these sessions will be donated to Susan G Komen For The Cure to support my fundraising efforts to participate in the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk in DC in October. I've added a link to my personal fundraising page to this blog just in case anyone is interested in following my progress. You can find it over on right under links.

Here is what you need to know:

When: Saturday, April 26th

Location: outdoors at Annmarie Garden in Solomons (http://www.annmariegarden.org/)

15 minute sessions. (Sessions will begin every 15 minutes from 9:15 through 11:45)

You will be shown 3-5 proofs in an online gallery

One grouping only for up to 5 people. (For example, you may do a family portrait, a sibling portrait or photos of one child). If you would like individual photos of multiple children then you must book a separate session for each.

Orders must be placed by May 4th to guarantee 5/9 delivery (in time for Mother’s Day)

You must choose one of the following three options when booking. Total amount is due at the time you book your session.

$50
Includes:
Mini Session
One 5x7 print

$100
Includes:
Mini Session
1-8x10
2-5x7s
1 set of wallets

$200
Includes:
Mini Session
1-8x10
2-5x7s
1-10x20 storyboard (or you may substitute $125 in other prints if you do not want one of the storyboards I show you).

Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to reserve one of these sessions. (My contact information can be found on my website). I expect these sessions to fill quickly.

No comments: