Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Boom!!

Babies, babies, babies!!! I can't believe how many newborns I've photographed over the past month. I still have a bunch of moms on my calendar who are awaiting the births of their babies as well. I guess it's a good thing I adore photographing newborns! Here is a little sweetheart I had the pleasure of meeting recently. These are a little sneak peek for her mom and dad since I am not quite finished proofing her session yet. She was so incredibly good and so alert. I have so many great shots with eye contact from her. Not a very common thing with newborn photos. Isn't she just gorgeous???

And look at those sweet little lips! Just makes you want to give her a big old smooch!!

In the next couple of days I will be announcing some special Spring/Mother's Day sessions so be on the look out!

No comments: