Saturday, April 5, 2008

Looking for Senior Reps from the Class of '09

So it's about that time already! Time to get ready for senior portraits for the class of 2009. My senior rep program has worked beautifully for me the past couple of years, so why mess with a good thing, right?!?! Once again I am looking for one senior (well, junior right now) from each of the high schools in Calvert County and St. Mary's County. What do you do? It's pretty simple. You meet up with me for a few minutes for a super fast mini session. I choose some photos and make up some cards and you pass them out. All you have to get is one referral and your senior portrait session is free. Each referral earns you a $30 print credit to be applied to your portrait order. Plus you get all sorts of fun little "extras" from me. So drop me an email. alicia@baybreezephoto.com We'll talk it over. :)

No comments: