Friday, March 9, 2007

Looking for a few good Juniors...

First let me say thank you to everyone for all the fun birthday wishes! I have A LOT of gifts to print up and wrap. I can't wait to see what everyone gets! :)

I am currently working on a separate website for my senior portraits. I should have it up and running by the end of the month. There is just too much information specific to my seniors to cram it all into my regular site.

So setting up the new site has forced me to begin planning for the class of '08. I am beginning to look for a new group of senior ambassadors. I need one student (who is currently a junior) from each of the high schools in Calvert County & St. Mary's County. Here's the scoop:
~We will get together for about 15 minutes for a quick photo shoot. (Preferrably sometime in April) With these photos I will make up promotional cards for you to pass out to your classmates.
~You get one referral and your real senior portrait session is free.
~Each additional referral earns you a $30 print credit to be applied to your portrait order.
~You will receive other gifts & discounts based on your number of referrals.
Easy work with potentially huge benefits. Send me an email if you are interested or have a son/daughter who would be interested. Send your inquiries to: alicia@baybreezephoto.com or you may use the contact form on my website.

Back to proofing! Next time I post I'll have some new work to share!

No comments: