Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Finally some photos to share!

I will begin posting more regularly, I promise! It has been a bit crazy getting things up and running again and I've had quite a few technical difficulties. I think I'm back on track now! I guess we'll see...

I wanted to share a couple of the cutie pies I've gotten to play with recently. First is my little mover! He is curious and he is FAST ladies and gentlemen! :) Fortunately he is also sweet and adorable and gave me 15 minutes to get a couple of Easter photos. Thanks for coming by little man! I hope your Daddy had a great birthday!


Next is Baby G. So sweet and fresh and not the least bit tired. :) His mommy really wanted some sleeping newborn shots and we sure had to work for them! They were definitely worth it though!


I have a ton of newborns due to arrive in April and May, so if you are expecting and thinking about a session, please contact me soon so I can note your due date. I don't have a lot of extra room in my schedule right now, so I want to make sure I leave some time open for you!


No comments: