Thursday, March 1, 2007

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S YOUR GIFT!

Happy Birthday to me!! :) So, I was trying to think of a fun contest to run today in honor of my big day. All I could come up with was guess my age, but that could become pretty depressing real fast, so I nixed that one. Instead I am going to make this REALLY easy for you! All you have to do is send me an email today wishing me a happy birthday and you will get a gift at your next session. Here are the rules, so there is no confusion:
~You must email me by midnight tonight (March 1, 2007)
~My email address is alicia@baybreezephoto.com or you may use the contact form on my website. I will NOT be answering the phone. I gave myself the day off! :) So emails only please.
~Offer is good for new clients as well as current clients
~Session must take place by October 1, 2007 in order to receive your gift. (You need not book today).
~I will make up one gift for each email I receive and wrap them all. At your session you will choose your gift.
~They will have no cash value and may not be traded or exchanged for other prints or products. (It is a present after all)! So what you choose is what you get.
~Gifts will range from sets of wallets to a free session. I promise they will be really good gifts!!
~Share this with as many people as you'd like. There are no limits to the number of gifts I will give.

Feel free to get creative with your birthday wishes. I'm very easily amused! :) I hope you all have a wonderful day! I plan to!!

No comments: