Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A beautiful evening at the beach

Just when I think I've seen all of the most gorgeous beaches in Calvert County I get invited to do a session at another one. Loved this beach! Loved this family! They braved the "bedtime hour" to get a session in during our perfect summer evening light. The kiddos did amazingly well and mom and dad did everything right. It is so important to let your kids just be themselves and do their own thing during a session and to not force them to pose and be perfect. That's the key to getting images that you will love. And I do hope they love these...




I also want to thank everyone for being so patient with me this past week. I was sick a little over a week ago and it took quite a while for me to bounce back. I should be all caught up by this weekend. Yay!! :)

6 comments:

Merav said...

These are wonderful and those kids are so cute!
Great job - hope you are feeling better.

RebeccaDavis said...

Beautiful family portraits! Love your colors. Kids are flippin adorable too.

Diana Simpson said...

great job! love that red hair

Anonymous said...

I love these! The truck on is sooo cute. :)

Jeni said...

oh how cute are these kids? I love the one in the truck, very cute!

Unknown said...

These are so fresh and lovely!