Friday, December 21, 2007

Favorite Image of '07 Contest

So the people I had looking over my 2007 images were a little overwhelmed by the sheer number. Sorry guys! If this goes over well, maybe next year we will do this every couple of months to make it a little easier. (and more fun for us!) Anyway, I set a 12 photo limit, so here are your twelve choices: OH, the rules!

~Only one vote per person. (That means you too, you sneaky people with eight different email addresses! :) )

~The contest will run from today through Sunday, December 30th at 11:59 pm.

~The winner will receive a beautiful wall print of the image, or if they ordered one at the time of their session, I will come up with an equally fun gift.

~I will also feature the image for a time on my blog header which I am in the process of designing.

~I am going to attempt to post a poll here which you may use to vote. In the event that that does not work or if you would rather, send an email to alicia@baybreezephoto.com with "contest" as the subject and the number of the image you are voting for in the email. You can also post a comment here to this blog post with your vote.

~Remember this is all in fun, so let's keep with the spirit!

NOW your choices:

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12
Thanks for voting!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is too hard. They are all so good. I could only narrow it down to 4,6,8,11 as my favorites. I'll look at them a little more before I cast my vote. Great work!!!

Anonymous said...

I know I am bias (proud Aunt)... but I have to go with #12! :)

Mare~Marmalade said...

9, all the way

marmalade

Alicia said...

Thanks everyone!! What a great voter turnout! :) Only one day left. I'll add up the email and comment votes and announce the winner tomorrow.