Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hot pink flower blossoms + white shirt = not one of my best moments

Okay, here's a little preview for Miss A. Now, I have to tell you a little story about this session. The crape myrtles were blooming beautifully on this particular day and a certain photographer had the "brilliant" idea that this senior should lay down on the grass that was covered with the fallen blossoms. This same photographer was also wearing kaki pants and got down on the ground as well to get the shot. So we, um, cough, I mean "this photographer" and senior get up and find themselves covered with stains. Ugh! Brilliant Alicia, really!!! "A" tells me the shirt is just fine though, so all is well. Warning to all future clients: your photographer has only the perfect shot in mind, so feel free to tell her she's nuts! :)

Anyway, here is your sneak peek A. Luckily we got some shots before I ruined your shirt!! :)



There are still a few Holiday Limited Edition sessions left. (Get the details in the post below). Contact me soon if you'd like to reserve one!

No comments: