Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Holiday Session details to be announced tomorrow!

It took me a little longer to finalize my holiday schedule, so I apologize for not posting the mini session details last week. Holiday Limited Edition Session details will be posted here Wednesday (tomorrow) afternoon. I expect these sessions to be completely booked before the end of the weekend, so please do not wait to contact me if you want one.

On another note, I have to share a couple from one of my recent senior sessions. Part of this session was done on a golf course. The senior's mom zipped us around the course in a golf cart so that we could hit all the best spots before we lost the light. This was a first for me! If only I had one of those at every session! :) Check out my brave model riding in the back! You didn't think she rode in the cart and got her dress all wrinkled, did you?!?!


And a couple more...

I can't wait for you to see the rest, J! They'll be up soon!

No comments: